About Us

My photo
Southern, California, United States
My sister and I are "Annie Louise". We live in sunny Southern California. Ever since we were kids our mom would take us to estate sale and garage sales. So I guess it is only natural that we still both love to go to garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores--- nothing more exciting than the thrill of the hunt and the find!! Our style is a cross between rustic, shabby chic and beachy. We are both new to blogging, but have decided to start our own blog. We hope you find this blog interesting and come back to visit often. Thanks for visiting, Jackie and Jeanette

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just starting to decorate for Christmas -- slowly

Hi everyone,
  Just a quick update--we are just starting to decorate for Christmas--whew where is the time flying?  Just had to get a small white tree this year, something about the white was calling out our name. 




I love these silver, glittery pinecones.


In Southern California this is as close to white as we are going to get, today it is going to be 77 degrees.  Jackie and I will be selling at the Old Towne Orange flea market this Saturday.  Stop on by, we would love to chat.  The weather should be great, around 78 degrees :)  Hope this post turns out okay, my computer is giving me fits.  Computers can't live with them, can't live without them.  :)
  Have a great day and blessings to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Girls

    Love your white tree its so beautiful!!! Hoping to see you both this Saturday!!! Happy Thursday to my favorite sisters

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there - I think next year i'd like a white tree too - so yummy to look at - best le

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanette,
    thanks for stopping by and visiting! I love to meet another California girl! Can you believe this weather??? Where is Christmas??!!
    I love your white tree, very festive.
    Merry Christmas to you and Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so into white trees this season. They look so fresh and clean.

    ReplyDelete