About Us

My photo
Southern, California, United States
My sister and I are "Annie Louise". We live in sunny Southern California. Ever since we were kids our mom would take us to estate sale and garage sales. So I guess it is only natural that we still both love to go to garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores--- nothing more exciting than the thrill of the hunt and the find!! Our style is a cross between rustic, shabby chic and beachy. We are both new to blogging, but have decided to start our own blog. We hope you find this blog interesting and come back to visit often. Thanks for visiting, Jackie and Jeanette

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Few Garden Pictures Before the Rain Hit

Hi everyone -- Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Here in Southern California, it has been raining--pretty hard at times.  I thought I would go out and take some pictures of my (probably) last roses for the year before the rain hit and smashed them.



I just had to cut them and bring them into the house.


I have decided that I am going to buy a couple more roses this year, not sure where I will put the plants, but I love fresh cut flowers in the house.   I just adore this little girl relaxing in my garden under the shade of a lush jasmine bush and a mango tree. 


And there is just something about a stack of worn bricks that I love--ooooooh the possibilities!

Wishing you all the best!
Jeanette

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannette! Thanks for visiting my blog today! I got my burlap sacks off of Etsy. I think it was like 10 for $8 or some ridiculously low price. Well worth it!

    Cheers, Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannette, Just found your blog...love your garden roses!! I'm looking forward to meeting you at the next Old Town Flea Market!
    Wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and following me Jeannette! How very sweet of you. Love your vibrant pink roses.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so very pretty roses! I am very impressed! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are visiting here from Seattle...must have brought the rain with us. Happy Jolly Winter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your roses - ours are out at the present too - thanks for visiting the third best le

    ReplyDelete