About Us

My photo
Southern, California, United States
My sister and I are "Annie Louise". We live in sunny Southern California. Ever since we were kids our mom would take us to estate sale and garage sales. So I guess it is only natural that we still both love to go to garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores--- nothing more exciting than the thrill of the hunt and the find!! Our style is a cross between rustic, shabby chic and beachy. We are both new to blogging, but have decided to start our own blog. We hope you find this blog interesting and come back to visit often. Thanks for visiting, Jackie and Jeanette

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jamestown Flea Market

Hi everybody,


Oh my goodness -- where does time go! Well I guess better late than never. Jeanette and I wanted to share some photos of our booth at the Jamestown Flea Market in Tustin, Ca. We always have a great time there, all the other vendors are so nice and there are so many goodies!



















This last flea market on August 22, 2010, Jeanette and I were pleased as punch to meet the sweet Kate from

Salvage Dior and her husband. You really should stop by and check out her blog

she has a wonderful blog, with many inspirational pictures and fun messages—check it out.

Wishing you all a wonderful week. Jackie and Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. How are my fav sisters doing??? I can't wait to see you both again. This time I need to get photos of your booth because your displays are terrific. Wishing you both a blessed Labor Day holiday.

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... I love what I see! Looks like a fabulous flea market!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun and good hunting. I will check out Salvage Dior. Have a great weekend! La

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, this is my kind of fun. Bet it was great..
    I'll stop by the blog you mentioned. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun a sisters blog!! I don't have a sister, but always wished I had!
    Flea markets are a perfect way to spend the day! Looks fab:-))
    Bella

    ReplyDelete