About Us

My photo
Southern, California, United States
My sister and I are "Annie Louise". We live in sunny Southern California. Ever since we were kids our mom would take us to estate sale and garage sales. So I guess it is only natural that we still both love to go to garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores--- nothing more exciting than the thrill of the hunt and the find!! Our style is a cross between rustic, shabby chic and beachy. We are both new to blogging, but have decided to start our own blog. We hope you find this blog interesting and come back to visit often. Thanks for visiting, Jackie and Jeanette

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hoopla

I found a bag of these embroidery hoops and clothespin at the thrift store for $1.91 for the entire kit-n-kaboodle.

I got out some of my material, stamps and stamp pad and viola—I hope you like this little transformation.



I am connecting to The Shabby Chic Cottage for many inspirational/wonderful transformations http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/2010/08/sign-making-with-silhouette.html

10 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the postage hoop. What a fun idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Creative! I love "thrifting"! In fact I'm headed out to my favorite store's half price day! :-)
    Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway for a CSN stores $45 GC!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Happy Thursday! La

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, I'll have to look into buying those stamps...I love anything to do with Paris!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! What a lovely idea. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  6. your project turned out really cute! great job. Nice and thrifty!
    gail

    ReplyDelete