About Us

My photo
Southern, California, United States
My sister and I are "Annie Louise". We live in sunny Southern California. Ever since we were kids our mom would take us to estate sale and garage sales. So I guess it is only natural that we still both love to go to garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores--- nothing more exciting than the thrill of the hunt and the find!! Our style is a cross between rustic, shabby chic and beachy. We are both new to blogging, but have decided to start our own blog. We hope you find this blog interesting and come back to visit often. Thanks for visiting, Jackie and Jeanette

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sumptuous White Wednesday

I scored at my favorite thrift store.  I have been eyeing the "Simply Shabby Chic" bedding at Target for quite awhile now, but it just is not within my budget.  Well, while rummaging through the goodies at one of my favorite thrift stores, I came across all of this--
A full/queen  ruffle bedspread and shams, new in the package.

This full/queen size white cutout duvet cover, once again new in the original packaging.  
This king size bed skirt, yep new in the original packaging. Even though my bed is a queen size, lLuckily for me the "king size" was not a problem at all.
and

This luxurious, soft, simply shabby chic white blanket.  I figured out that had I purchased all of this new it would have cost me over three times as much as I paid at the thrift store! I am linking up with Faded Charm http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ for other wonderful white eye candy.
Have a great Wednesday : )
Blessings to all,
Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky score to get so much pretty for so few dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette
    What a wonderful find and it all looks so lovely on your bed. Perfect for the White Wednesday post!!! Hope to see you girls soon

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanette,
    So excited to see you had an amazing day at the thrift store! Your bed is perfectly lovely & I love that blanket! Keep shopping and I'll see you on Sunday!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...what a wonderful find!!
    It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete