We found a yummy recipe for wonderful blueberry muffins! They were marvelous. The entire family really enjoyed them.
Jackie took some to her workplace where they also gobbled them up. Here is the recipe if you wish to make some-(we are not sure if we got this recipe off a blog, so if this is your recipe—thank you and so sorry we can’t give you the credit you are due, especially since the muffins are sooooooo yummy)
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
½ cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup butter, cubed
1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
2. Combine 1 ½ cups flour, ¾ cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Please vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
3. TO MAKE CRUMB TOPPING: Mix together ½ cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, ¼ cup butter and 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Jeanette and Jackie
- Annie Louise
- Southern, California, United States
- My sister and I are "Annie Louise". We live in sunny Southern California. Ever since we were kids our mom would take us to estate sale and garage sales. So I guess it is only natural that we still both love to go to garage sales, flea markets and thrift stores--- nothing more exciting than the thrill of the hunt and the find!! Our style is a cross between rustic, shabby chic and beachy. We are both new to blogging, but have decided to start our own blog. We hope you find this blog interesting and come back to visit often. Thanks for visiting, Jackie and Jeanette